Nobiax as release another free rock asset, you can grab his Photogrammetric rock 5 – cluster, and like all the previous Photogrammetric rock assets, it also include various LOD’s 😀 Go on DeviantArt to leave your comments and on Patreon to support him and download the files.
Therefore, since DM-Delta and CTF-Infiltrate didn’t receive enough comments / feedback for my taste, don’t expect this new map to be release anytime soon. This is more about to show the dev of the map.
– Made the terrain, started to add BSP and mesh the Stinger area lower part. Note that there is now a small tunnel instead of a hole in the stone wall. Added rocks too to start define the play area.
– Assign by creating and choosing the right materials at the beginning.
– The round plate on the terrain is where the belt is located.
– Continue adding meshes to the Stinger upper area. Added more rocks and made the master rock material.
– Imported custom tree, grass and made the various materials. Added more rocks. I’ve made lot’s of material changes at that part of the dev process.
– Mesh the Link Gun area. I was greatly inspired by TitanPass and Underland when I’ve made that part of the map.
– Added more rocks and remade the master rock material.
– Add blocking volume as soon as I feel the area is rather finished (for walls mostly). That method goes as long as I meshing the map. I never wait to the end before starting to add the blocking volumes.
– Lot’s of time as been put looking at the up-right of the map. Also, the right part of the image feature the Grenade Launcher and the Lighting gun 🙂
– To many things as been made everywhere just to write them all!
– Re-remade the master rock material.
The last pic as been took in last week of September.
I plan to add plants (more tress, bushes, grass, vines, etc) and leaf particle like in the original along the way 🙂
I’m very surprise that Nobiax is releasing so much free content in a row since in the past, his assets was release only once in a while. Now, you can grab his last asset, Photogrammetric rock 4 – cluster and like all the previous Photogrammetric rock assets, it also include various LOD’s 😀