Game type: DM
Players: 16 – 32
Requirements: UT3 + patch 2.1 + Titan Pack
Released: 15 / 12 / 11
Story / Histoire
Itarion, a station in space that is held in place by its various electromagnetic fields. It places the player in a reduced gravity, only the more agile players will survive.
Itarion, une station dans l’espace qui se maintient en place par ses différents champs électromagnétiques. Elle positionne le joueur dans un lieu a gravité réduite ou seul les joueurs les plus agiles pourront survivre.
The map files from the pack are (note; the standalone version doesn’t have the ‘UOF3′ prefix):
Itarion is an extremely simple project using a cubic architecture for the entire design. A minimum of textures and effects are used because the focus of this map is its simplicity and playability.
– When the Belt spawn, white stripes will switch yellow & return white when the armor is taken
– When the Bezerk spawn, white stripes will switch red & return white when the powerup is taken
– When the KEG spawn, white stripes will switch green & return white when the powerup is taken
– When the Deemer spawn, white stripes will switch blue & return white when the weapon is taken
– When the UDamage spawn, white stripes will switch purple & return white when the powerup is taken
– There are rows of 5 cubes in various spots which each cube represent one of the item in this order; KEG, UDamage, Belt, Redeemer, Bezerk. It will change to the item color when its available and then return white when the item as been taken
– 100% custom materials, all made from scratch using mostly Nobiax textures and some stock textures
– Custom music, the track is ‘Anesthetic’ by Xcentric Noizz